Dining at Melville Hall Hotel & Utopia Spa
The Summerhill Restaurant
Fabulous Cuisine, Comfy Surroundings, Extensive Wine List & Friendly Service
Tantalise your taste buds as you cast your eye over our delicious menus. All dishes are freshly prepared daily by our Kitchen Team.
Incorporating the best of local and seasonal ingredients, you are guaranteed a quality culinary experience in a relaxing atmosphere.
Please note that Melville Hall Hotel & The Summerhill Restaurant is exclusively adults only and children over the age of 12.
To Book a Table please contact us on 01983 400500.
The restaurant completely exceeded my expectations. Food was fabulous and the service was brilliant. All in all we had a fantastic break, and would definitely return." Helen and Barry, London
All Day Menu 12.00-21.00
We offer a range of freshly prepared hot and cold lunches during the day time as well as Cream Teas and Afternoon Teas. We try to use as many local suppliers as possible to ensure the best quality dishes.
The Summerhill Restaurant Sunday Lunches 12-15.00 & 18.30-20.30
Treat yourself to a delicious Sunday Lunch for just £9.95 per person! Your lunch will include your choice of Roast of the day served with Roast Potatoes, Yorkshire Pudding, Seasonal Vegetables and Gravy. Vegetarian option is also available. Why not upgrade to 2 Courses for £12.95 or 3 Courses for £16.95!
The Summerhill Restaurant Sample Table D'Hotel Evening Dinner Menu
If you are staying on a Half board package, your evening menu is included in the cost of your stay. If you choose to stay on a bed and breakfast basis, we have individually priced our menu so that it caters for not only all tastes, but for all pockets too!
The Summerhill Restaurant is open from 6:30pm and last orders are at 8:30pm. Breakfast is served from 8am to 10am each morning. We can cater for early breakfasts from 7.30am by prior arrangement.
Summerhill Restaurant Sample Table D'Hotel Evening Dinner Menu
Evening Menu is subject to change on a daily basis.
Starters - £5.95 per course
- Soup of the Day (V) (7, 9)
- Chinese Five Spice Pork Strips served with a Plum Sauce (1, 12)
- Thai Crab Cakes served with a Sweet Chilli Sauce (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
- Smoked Salmon Parcel filled with Potato Salad on Beetroot (3, 4, 7, 10)
- Breaded Brie Wedges served with a Cranberry Sauce (V) (1, 3, 7, 12)
Mains - £14.95 per course
- IOW Lamb & Mint Burger served in a Toasted Brioche Bun (1, 3, 7)
- Honey & Mustard Marinated Chicken Breast (10, 12)
- Roasted Salmon Fillet (4, 7)
- Sweet Potato, Chickpea & Spinach Curry (Vegan)
- Giant Arancini (V) (1, 3, 7, 10)
Selection of Homemade Desserts - £5.95 per course
- Selection of New Forest Ice Cream with Wafer & Chocolate Stick (V) (1, 6, 7)
- Chocolate, Mint Choc Chip, Strawberry & Vanilla
- White Chocolate Ganache Tart with Vanilla Ice Cream and Blackcurrant Glaze (V) (1, 3, 7,12)
- Vanilla & Raspberry Panna cotta with Raspberry Coulis (7)
- Fresh Mixed Berries, Chantilly Cream, Crumbled Meringue and Strawberry Glaze (V) (3, 7)
- Selection of Cheese and Biscuits with Chutney and Red Grapes (V) (1, 7, 10, 12)
Coffee & After Dinner Mints - £1.50 per person
Speciality Coffees - £4.60 per person
- Irish coffee (7, 12)
A cup of Coffee with Sugar, a shot of Jameson and Topped with a Layer of Cream
- Coffee & Baileys (7, 12)
- Coffee & Brandy (12)
The Summerhill restaurant Daily Menu Allergen Information
|1||Cereals containing Gluten such as wheat, rye, barley, oats, spelt or khorasan|
Crustaceans for example prawns, crab, lobster or crayfish
Milk (including lactose)
|8||Nuts such as Almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, cashews, pecan nuts, brazil nuts, pistachio nuts, macadamia (or Queensland) nuts|
Celery (including celeriac)
Sulphur dioxide (>10mg/kg or 10mg/L)
|14||Mullusc for example clams, mussels, whelks, oysters, snails or squid|