Spa Revival 1 Night Hotel Spa Break £98pp (worth £257+)
Meals, Accommodation, Ferry & Spa Treatment Credit
When it is time to unwind, escape and recharge, we will make sure you check out feeling ready to face the world again.
Your Spa Revival Spa Break includes:
- One night classic accommodation Sunday - Thursday nights in a Classic Bedroom
- Freshly cooked to order full English breakfast
- Delicious 2 course evening dinner in the Summerhill Restaurant
- Return car ferry travel from Southampton to East Cowes, when 2 or more people travel
- Spa Lunch
- Spa Treatment Credit of £35.00
Your Spa Revival Travel Dates, Prices & Options Include:
- Stay Sunday - Thursday nights for £98pp (excluding travel period below)
- Stay Sunday - Thursday nights from 27th May - 29th August for £115pp
- Stay Friday & Saturday nights for a surcharge of £20pppn
- Upgrade to a Superior Room for £10pppn
- Ferry crossings also available from Portsmouth and Lymington for a surcharge of £20 per car or £35 between 14th July - 3rd September
How to Book Your Isle of Wight Spa Revivial Spa Break at Melville Hall Hotel & Utopia Spa
To book your chosen spa break online simply click on the link below and enter your details and your spa break package.
Alternatively call Central Reservations on 01983 400 500
All spa breaks include robe and pool towel hire and full use of the Leisure Club and Complimentary area
Prices are based on 2 people sharing a Double/Twin bedded room - For single occupancy a 50% surcharge will be added for use of a Double Room.
Enhance Your Spa Break
Get even more out of your spa break or spa weekend by adding on additional treatments. Visit the Utopia Spa website for further details on all spa treatments and beauty treatments available.
Why not also take time out to enjoy a walk around the adjacent Los Altos park, or within 5 minutes you can take in the refreshing sea breeze with a walk along the coast path at the beautiful Sandown Bay. With half of the Isle of Wight classed as an area of outstanding natural beauty and over 60 miles of stunning beaches you have the perfect combination for an incredible and memorable spa break on the beautiful Isle of Wight.
Should you require any advice on treatments please do not hesitate to contact the spa team on 01983 405848 or for details of your hotel stay please call Reservations on 01983 400 500.